The Uma Holidays Travels and Tours offers you that the Poon Hill trek is perhaps the ultimate short trek in the Himalayas! Suitable for people of all ages, particularly good for families with children, this trek can be 4 or 5 days in length and still gets into the heart of the Annapurna. Poon Hill (3,210m) is the ultimate viewing point for Annapurna Himalayan ranges, which include some famous Mountains like Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche, Varaha Shikhar, and Lamjung Himal. By trekking trail up to Poon Hill you will have see the sunrise over these stunning snow covered mountains is something to be treasured. This trek also includes hiking through colourful villages and rhododendron forests, with the backdrop of the Annapurna ranges.
Even for experienced trekkers, this is a great introduction to the Himalayas, especially if time is short. Accommodation along this established route is very comfortable and the menus are not disappointing. And of course the mountains never disappoint either in their fully photogenic beauty!
- You will feel lost during the spectacular sunrise/sunset views backgrounded on the chain of Himalayas ranges in the Annapurna region from Poon Hill
- You will see the best panoramic views of Annapurna ranges, Dhaulagiri ranges, Machhapuchhre Himal, Hiunchuli, Nilgiri, and Mardi Himal.
- You will get to ascend/descend the popular stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- You will enjoy with Local villagers and pain of walking because of the amazing hospitality locals offer.
- You will have a cool time walking through the lush forests, scattered Magar settlements, and the amazing mountain views.